domingo, 2 de agosto de 2015

Meu look / My outfit: Flowers

Oi gente! Sou apaixonada por short estampado e acho que vocês já perceberam hahah segue o look que usei  ontem pra almoçar e dar uma volta no shopping. Não reparem o cenário haha tava na casa da minha vó e não tinha outro lugar pra tirar foto.

Hey guys! I love these kind of shorts and I think you all have noticed that hahah here is the outfit I worn to have lunch and take a walk at the shopping mall. Ignore the background, I was at my grandmas house and had no other place to take pictures hahaha 













Blusa/Top: Zara
Short/Shorts: Espaço Fashion
Rasteirinha/Flats: Carmen Steffens
Bolsa/Purse: Michael Kors
Relogio/Watch: Michael Kors
Espero que tenham gostado! Até a próxima, beijos!

Hope you all liked it! See you on the next post, kisses!

Um comentário:

  1. if u looking for real-time fun vip desert safari dubai great tour packages at an affordable rate then u contact the company.
    vip desert safari dubai

    ResponderExcluir